March 13, 2013

Greek Yogurt, Berries & Granola Parfait


Sometimes I get a sweet craving... don't we all?

My normal go to would have been a chocolate bar or ice cream and well, that won't work since I'm choosing a healthier lifestyle and maintaining my weight.  That's why I'm so happy that I discovered Greek Yogurt!

I've seen it in the store a million times but didn't try it until recently and boy-o-boy am I happy I did!  That stuff should be illegal it is so good.  I use it when I'm needing a little something sweet for the day.  I add berries and a little bit of granola on the top and it helps keep my cravings under control :)

Originally I posted this recipe on my other food blog {The Best Blog Recipes} but I wanted to share it here with you because it is my new Healthy Sweet Treat go to in times of need, lol!


Greek Yogurt, Berries & Granola Parfait Ingredients
3/4 cup Greek Gods Yogurt - Vanilla Flavored
1/4 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
1/2 banana, sliced
3 strawberries
1/4 cup granola

Directions
Super simple... I usually just put the blueberries in the microwave for about 20 seconds so they thaw out most of the way.  Then I scoop my yogurt on top of the bluberries and I top with strawberries and bananas!

Sprinkle your granola over the top and there you go.....  Your Healthy Sweet Treat is ready!

I'd love to PAY IT FORWARD!  If you are interested in learning more about how I lost weight please don't hesitate to use the Contact Me Form to send your information with the best time to call you.  I've found that a phone conversation is the best way to answer your questions since this program is tailored to your specific needs (medications, goals, work schedule, etc).  

Thanks for visiting! 

Shauna 

No comments:

Post a Comment